Don’t Sell Your Home. SAVE it!
In the 20 years that we’ve been in business, we’ve dealt with hundreds of homeowners looking to sell their house. Buying Houses is indeed our main line of work. HOWEVER…..If you DON’T want to sell your home and instead wish to keep it, then we’d like to do everything we can to help. And we don’t charge a dime for doing so. Absolutely nothing.
‘New Jersey Home Help’ (NJHH) is a free service offered by the licensed and certified real estate
Some of the Assistance we offer include:
- Answering questions about the foreclosure process including how much time they have left in their foreclosure and exactly how much money they owe.
- Informing homeowners about different programs offered by the State of NJ that will assist qualified homeowners who are behind in the mortgage of property taxes.
- Connecting homeowners to the state of New Jersey’s Free ‘Self Help’ foreclosure center.
- Connecting homeowners to knowledgeable and sometimes free attorneys who will fight to save their home.
- Connecting property owners to reputable mortgage representatives for a new mortgage to pay off delinquent taxes, a refinance and or a ‘reverse mortgage’.
Last year alone (2022) we’ve helped over four dozen homeowners address, avoid or stop the foreclosure of their homes. They included the following situations:
- An elderly woman (and Widow of a war Veteran) in Montclair who was unknowingly in foreclosure behind a $1500 delinquent water bill. Once we spoke to town officials and explained to the homeowner what was going on, she and her Son were able to pay off the bill and keep the home.
- An elderly woman in Newark who was incorrectly told her house was lost to foreclosure and she had to move out in 30 days. This when in fact, she had not lost her home. Instead the house was in the beginning stages of foreclosure but she still had ample time to save it. We are currently working with a family member of hers whose eventually going to pay off the taxes.
- A Bloomfield woman who was recovering from Cancer and in danger of losing her home. We helped stop the foreclosure by helping the town see that she lived there, the house wasn’t “abandoned” and therefore it was improper to implement an expedited foreclosure against her.
- An elderly man in Irvington who was unaware that the town was foreclosing on his home. He was able to file bankruptcy and thus stop the foreclosure.
- One of our current ‘Home Help’ projects – A Newark-based Church who thought they were current on their property taxes. However, a missing quarterly payment resulted in them being in tax Foreclosure.
If you’re NOT interested in selling your home and are ready to get started keeping it, please complete our short Homeowner Assistance form.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions to see if you find the information there.
- We are a FOR PROFIT company who buys, fixes, sells and leases real estate for a profit.
- We are NOT a Government agency and are NOT affiliated with the state of New Jersey in any way except for our team members who are licensed as Real Estate Sales Associates.
- We are NOT a charitable organization and we are NOT a non profit organization.
- We are NOT a law firm and do NOT provide legal advice. If you are facing a legal matter, whether you speak with us or not, we ALWAYS recommend that you consult a licensed and experienced real estate attorney. If you are looking for a referral to an attorney as well as organizations in New Jersey who offer free legal advice, please contact us.